[Milton-L] Prelapsarian hair dressing

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Fri Aug 6 08:34:02 EDT 2010

According to the Church fathers, Adam did not have a beard until after the fall,
the beard a result of a goatish, lustful fallen nature.
Similarly, for the same reason, the prelapsarian angels did not have beards.
Sorry, I can't remember where I read this.
Stella Revard

Quoting "Gilliatt, Cynthia Ann - gilliaca" <gilliaca at jmu.edu>: ..