[Milton-L] 1648 Eikon Basilike posted online with additional content

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:25:27 EDT 2010

John --

I'm not sure how well it would render your site, but there's a program
called PadPressed that is designed to convert blogs to iPad ready
apps.  I think that if you were to create scans of your pages cropped
to eliminate a view of anything other than the page and made these
pages manipulable in ways comparable to pages in the iBook reader,
you'd have created a very interesting presentation of literary texts.
There's an aesthetic quality about a photograph of a real page --
especially the pages that you are photographing -- that's sadly
lacking in clean, clear, electronic copies of texts.

Jim R