[Milton-L] 1648 Eikon Basilike posted online with additional content

John Geraghty johnegeraghty at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:10:07 EDT 2010

Thank you David and Carol,

I hope to start dabbling in porting these texts to the ipad etc.  I think it would be great to have all the 17th century editions of Milton's poetry accessible in such a compelling format.  I know Penguin has done a lot of work on new media books to ipad, but if anyone has any thoughts or experience on this I would love to hear about it offline.

There are some interesting youtube videos such as this one from Penguin (once you get thru the baby book demo -perhaps I should come out with a druel screen protector and bundle it w/ the penguin app):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QCAPv-IKuU

-John