[Milton-L] Myriad errors! Last apology and forlorn. I do NOT "suspect" the good man's place! I withdraw.Adieu!

Carl Bellinger bcarlb at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 18:54:12 EDT 2010

Again, most sorry for myriad errors; but now comes Dogberry to arrest my tediousness upon me. "Dost thou not suspect his chutzpa? Dost thou not suspect his ears?"  I shall be opinioned! I do retire. I go. God bless the foundation! Adieu! Come, bring away the plaintiffs: by this time our sexton hath reformed Signior John Leonardo of the matter: and, masters, do not forget to specify, in accents yet unknown, that I am an ass.

-C