[Milton-L] "knew not eating death"

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 15:57:27 EDT 2010

Thanks to all who have responded to this query -- and to those who've
generally been posting on the awkward Grecism of line 9.792.

I'm trying to work through some ideas on this issue and have posted my inchoate
thoughts on today's blog entry at my Gypsy Scholar blog:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2010/08/miltons-awkward-grecism-know-with.html

In case anyone is interested . . .

Jeffery Hodges