[Milton-L] Off Topic . . . But Relevant to English Literature

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Sep 28 12:55:39 EDT 2009

Yes, the dinner is Monday, December 28, 2009, beginning with the social hour at 6:00 p.m.  The dinner begins at 7:15.  The venue is the Radisson Plaza Warwick Hotel at 1701 Locust Street in downtown Philadelphia.  Dinner tickets are $55.00 per person.

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037