[Milton-L] Off Topic . . . But Relevant to English Literature

Matthew Stallard stallard at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 25 21:45:31 EDT 2009

Early. There is a significant Latin influence upon A/S even before the
migration to England. "Continental word" as opposed to the "insular word"
borrowings that occurred after the migration.

Best,
Matthew

Matthew Stallard, PhD
Ohio University
305 Ellis Hall
Athens, OH 45701
stallard at ohio.edu

--On Thursday, September 24, 2009 7:26 PM -0400 James Rovira