[Milton-L] Off Topic . . . But Relevant to English Literature

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:42:51 EDT 2009

Jim Rovira asked: "Doesn't a Latin inscription on goldwork sound more Celtic than Anglo-Saxon?"

Interesting question, Jim. I don't know the answer, but I've put links in my blog entry to a couple more reports that might be of use:

http://gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com/2009/09/anglo-saxon-hoard-found-in-former.html

Everyone seems to be calling this stuff Anglo-Saxon, and one of the links has a nice video report.

Jeffery Hodges