[Milton-L] Re: Eve seeking temptation

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 15:24:51 EDT 2009

No, I don't think that Milton was a Gnostic, a point that I thought that I'd implicitly responded to earlier:

http://lists.richmond.edu/pipermail/milton-l/2009-September/010025.html

But perhaps that wasn't so clear in my post. Anyway, I simply wanted to know if Milton provides an answer to Satan's question.

Jeffery Hodges