[Milton-L] Re: Eve seeking temptation

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 15:11:11 EDT 2009

Jim, if I understand your response, then you're suggesting that Milton simply assumed that the Christian God was obviously the true God and that Milton therefore felt no need to respond to Satan's suggestion that the God who forbade the tree of knowledge (i.e., the Christian God) was not the true God.

Have I understood you correctly?

Jeffery Hodges