[Milton-L] CFP for Reformation

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 17:02:56 EDT 2009

Friends and Colleagues,

I will be assuming the editorship of *Reformation* as of its next issue
(vol. 15, 2010), and I invite you to submit articles in any area of
scholarship relating to the Reformation era, broadly considered.

The journal continues to feature articles treating matters religious
(Protestant, Catholic, Jewish, Muslim). However, we encourage submissions
not just in religious history and theology, but in literary studies, art
history and architecture, music, biblical scholarship, translation, and
social, political and intellectual history. Interdisciplinary approaches are
especially welcome.

* *

*Reformation* is published annually (in print and online) by Equinox, and is
sponsored by the Tyndale Society. Past contributors include William Kennedy,
Judith Anderson, Patrick Collinson, David Daniell, Andrew Hadfield, Tatiana
String, Christopher Hill, Brian Cummings, Willy Maley, Diarmaid McCulloch,
David Norton, Anne Lake Prescott, Greg Walker, Phebe Jensen and other
distinguished scholars.

All articles are peer-reviewed, and we promise a timely turn-around.

Details about submissions can be found on the journal’s website (
http://www.equinoxjournals.com/ojs/index.php/reformation) or by contacting
me directly at reformation at osu.edu.

Dr Helen Parrish will be Book Review Editor and Associate Editor, and books
for review should be sent to her at the Department of History, University of
Reading.

Please feel free to circulate this invitation in any medium.

Hannibal Hamlin

--
Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English