[Milton-L] Eve's curls (reply to William Moeck)

srevard at siue.edu srevard at siue.edu
Sat Sep 5 08:30:57 EDT 2009

Two points to add to Louis' excellent commentary.

1. Eve is not seeking trial. She is seeking to garden alone.

2. Eve has been alone before.  On the day Raphael visits, she
goes off alone, and neither the angel or her husband says
anything.  If  she can't be trusted alone, why didn't Raphael
warn Adam not to let her wander off by herself?

Stella Revard