[Milton-L] renaissance faculties psychology and literature

Butler, Todd Wayne butlert at wsu.edu
Wed Sep 2 14:20:39 EDT 2009

Goodness, no need to apologize (and I expect there are some folks that
would disagree with me). You just happened upon the small patch of stuff
I've worked on. Happy to continue to the conversation about Bacon with
you on- or off-list whenever you wish.

Todd Butler

Associate Professor and Buchanan Scholar

Vice Chair, Department of English

Washington State University

Pullman, WA  99164-5020

(509) 335-2639