[Milton-L] renaissance faculties psychology and literature

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Wed Sep 2 13:01:31 EDT 2009

RE: [Milton-L] renaissance faculties psychology and literatureProfessor Butler,
Thanks for your correction with regard to Bacon.  I apologize for simplifying Bacon's ideas on the Imagination.  From my own research on Bacon, I find  some inconsistencies on his part on the role of the Imagination and the sciences.   I'm looking forward to reading your article.
Salwa