[Milton-L] contemporary art dedicated to John Milton

Ernst Oor eoor at planet.nl
Tue Oct 27 11:34:15 EDT 2009

Dear List Members,

Perhaps it is interesting to know that the Italian painter of contemporary art Alfonso Borghi has dedicated 46 paintings to the poet John Milton. Alfonso Borghi is a painter of international fame.
Though I have beautiful images of two of these paintings (including lines from Paradise Lost ), I cannot share them with you because as attachment they are too "big" according to the moderator.
On

http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/2004/maggio/22/tele_scolpite_con_sabbie_resine_co_7_040522049.shtml

you can find a short comment in Italian and the name and address of the gallery.

Sincerely,

Enna Martina