[Milton-L] Upcoming conference session

Schwartz, Louis lschwart at richmond.edu
Tue Oct 13 14:09:30 EDT 2009

Just a note of correction to avoid any more confusion over the next two days.  The request for a bio that appeared on the list recently was supposed to go to William Moeck only, and I had one of those slips we all have from time to time.

William wrote back to me directly, so he and everyone else can now ignore the post to the list.

If Kemmer Anderson is out there, however, I'll use this as a reminder to him!

Thanks for everyone's patience, and sorry for the confusion,

Louis

Louis Schwartz
Associate Professor of English
University of Richmond