[Milton-L] Upcoming conference session

Mulryan, John JMULRYAN at sbu.edu
Tue Oct 13 13:33:24 EDT 2009

Thanks Louis. I am distinguished board of trustees professor at St.
Bonaventure University. I have published two books mainly on Milton:
Milton and the Middle Ages and Through A Glass Darkly: Milton's
Reinvention of the Mythological Tradition. I have also co-authored a 2
volume translation with commentary of Natale Conti's Mythologiae. My
translation of Vincenzo  Cartari's Images of the gods of the ancients is
in press. See you soon. John