[Milton-L] Eve seeking temptation

Marlene Edelstein malkaruth2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 12:38:19 EDT 2009

A brilliant suggestion - after all, Eve was the first of the pair to express curiosity about the movement of the heavenly bodies: would Adam have thought to raise the subject if she hadn't first suggested it? Milton must have been aware (I hope) of marrital situations in which the wife was brighter that her husband but had to act subservient to get away with it.

                    Marlene

believe everything, believe nothing