[Milton-L] Milton as challenger?

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:12:15 EDT 2009

That's a fair response, Todd.  I'm not sure that most of the students
I've taught would necessarily take issue with most of what's on his
list except, perhaps, for angelic sex.  The weirdest thing I've ever
encountered teaching PL was my Catholic students using it like a
doctrinal manual. "Can was ask a few different questions about the
text, please?"

Of course our experience of our respective students will vary.

Jim R