[Milton-L] Guy Fawkes Celebration November 7 Baltimore

Conrad Bladey cbladey at verizon.net
Fri Oct 2 21:13:02 EDT 2009

Each year I open the doors and let in the celebrants in to re-cast the
celebration of the Great Deliverance from Terror in 1605 in the spirit
of our times. This is a big gathering that we put on for FREE. It would
be most wonderful if  Miltonists could stop in to read a few of his
short Gunpowder Plot works. The crowd will be filled with librarians,
english teachers, and historians so will be much appreciated.. There
will be a fire so too a place for everyone. All are most welcome find
the details below.
Conrad

Greetings!

It is that time of year again!

We hope you can all Join us for our annual Bonfire and Guy Fawkes
Celebration-RSVP  410-789-0930 or cbladey at verizon.net

Nov. 7  Saturday  4pm onward
402 Nancy Ave.
Linthicum, Md.
21090

Fireworks, bonfire, traditional foods, chants, guys, real torches,
christmas pudding, turkey dinner from the earth oven. Artcars,
Illuminated,.Live music. Musicians welcome.

Rain or Shine
Dress Warm
Bring sweet, salad, snack.....
All Welcome FREE
Children most welcome- Please extend this invitation to others.
More Information on the blog.
http://fifthofnovember.blogspot.com

Conrad Mary and Margaret Bladey