[Milton-L] Milton as challenger?

richard strier rastrier at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 2 18:57:39 EDT 2009

Hannibal.

I'm interested in this claim:  that Milton "will inevitably challenge any orthodox
position of belief, however we teach him."  It's hard for me to believe this,
especially the second half of the claim ("however we teach him").  I guess I think
that can't be true.  Could you elaborate on what you mean?

Thanks,
RS