[Milton-L] Help with a pedagogical question

Cristine Soliz csoliz at csoliz.com
Fri Oct 2 14:15:29 EDT 2009

I know this is contentious, but I might as well weigh in on this issue
even though I haven't read all these posts. I always use C.E. and tell
students it is "current era," but also tell them most say common era. But
I feel there is just too much religious politics in both common era and
a.d. I like the recent b.p., before present, best but it gets confusing.

--
Dr. Cristine Soliz
Assistant Professor of English
csoliz at csoliz.com