[Milton-L] Help with a pedagogical question

Michael Gillum mgillum at unca.edu
Thu Oct 1 17:05:28 EDT 2009

"Why has the West a privileged claim to be common?"
I would say again that it isn't a claim, but rather a fact, that the Western
calendar is now the world's common calendar. Calling it "common" politely
detaches it from the Western and Christian origins insofar as possible.

Or we could start over with 17,000,000,001 A.B.B (After Big Bang).

Michael