[Milton-L] Call for participation: Theoretical Issues in the Arts at the end of the 20th C.

Yuko Nii wahcenter at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 21 16:51:48 EDT 2009

 From Terrance Lindall

Oh yes, one more thing. Richard Cummings actually studied formal logic
at Princeton with Hempel, one of the founders of the Vienna Circle.

I studied at the U of Minn. in the 1960's where Feigl (Vienna Circle)
established the Minnesota Center for Philosophy of Science. He was
appointed Regents Professor of the University of Minnesota in 1967. I
never studied under him, but was well aware of his contributions.