[Milton-L] Re: Milton-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 77

mineo moritani moritani at bukkyo-u.ac.jp
Mon Jul 13 05:15:21 EDT 2009

Dear Mineo Moritani,

Yes, of course. We are delighted to have you help. Are you
located in
Japan? We have noted a very large number of views in Japan of
our
Paradise Lost video on Youtube. I am pleased to tell the Milton
List
that we do indeed study the great Milton as well as Shakespeare
at our
schools in Japan.

We would like to have our Milton Broadsheet translated into
Japanese,
perhaps alongside the English version, and distributed
throughout
Japanese high schools and universities. It would be a very good
tool
for English language skills.  Yuko

On May 1, 2009, at 10:09 PM, Mineo Moritani wrote:

> Hello Dear Yuko Nii,
> I am interested in your plan of Milton eduation. Can I something for
> you in the enterprize?
>
> Yours,
> Mineo Moritani

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
Dear Yuko,
I would lile to contact you on the matter of Milton education.

Regards,
Mineo