[Milton-L] (no subject)

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:29:14 EDT 2009

Dear Members-A wonderful colleague has passed away and left a gap in our continuum. Though I teach the Milton course, I am hardly a 17th-18th century expert. So- anyone interested, please submit.Thanks,
Tony
Felician College, a small co-educational college in the Catholic Franciscan tradition, seeks to fill an assistant professor position in the Department of English for Fall 2010. The applicant must have earned a Ph.D. degree (by Fall 2010) with a specialization in late seventeeth to eighteenth century literature with another teaching interest desirable, but not required, in the history of the drama (Medieval to Restoration). Candidate should have the demonstrated ability to teach, in addition to the specialty, a broad range of literature and composition courses.

Applicants for this position should send a letter of application, transcripts, CV, and three letters of recommendation by October 30, 2009, to Dr. Robert McParland, Chair of English, Felician College, 260 South Main St., Lodi, NJ 07644. Please include a brief summary of the dissertation and a brief statement of teaching philosophy.