[Milton-L] Balachandra Rajan

Richard Durocher durocher at stolaf.edu
Sun Jan 25 13:46:54 EST 2009

Dear John,
    Thank you for your eloquent tribute to a peerless scholar and man.  I
remember fondly reading for the first time, many years ago, Rajan's article
"Simple, Sensuous, and Passionate" in the Arthur Barker collection, and
thinking what a model that was of elegance and accuracy.  Like the man
himself, I see, from your words and others who knew him.  He will be missed.

   Rich DuRocher