[Milton-L] De Doctrina Christiana

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 21:59:36 EST 2009

I'm not sure if Professor Skulsky was referring to my post, but just to be clear, I was partly asking if Steve Fallon (or others) think that Milton was drawing on Middle Knowledge theology since Arminius seems to have done so. I realize, of course, that there are various ways to deal with the divine knowledge of future contingents, but I am curious to know which way Milton chose.

Jeffery Hodges