[Milton-L] Off-Topic but Online: Internet Problems

Horace Jeffery Hodges jefferyhodges at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 22:05:14 EST 2009

Sorry to bother the list concerning this, but my blog, on which I often post about Milton and work through my scholarly ideas, has been missing since at least Friday (Seoul Time). When anyone tries to access it, this message appears:

Sorry, the blog at gypsyscholarship.blogspot.com has been removed.

I have not been able to contact Blogger from my home computer due to glitches in our internet connection (or so I assume), but friends in the States who noticed my missing blog have inquired at Blogger for me concerning this problem. So far, no response.

The Milton List is a big listserve, so perhaps somebody has some idea about what is going on. Another blogger with an interest in Milton has informed me:

Blogger has been odd lately. 2 days ago it removed all the pictures from my blog . . . and anything I posted showed up as "deleted".

This suggests to me that Blogger has been having problems. Does anyone know of other problems or have any advice on how I might resurrect my blog?

Apologies again...

Jeffery Hodges