[Milton-L] De Doctrina Christiana

Michael Bauman mbauman at hillsdale.edu
Tue Jan 6 13:44:21 EST 2009

Cristine,
I'm interested to hear the rationale for your stance:

How does one distinguish between a Christian poem and one about Christianity (and what in PL makes you conclude that PL is the latter, not the former)?

What in PL establishes your conclusion that PL is about "the social practices" implied by its theology?

Michael