[Milton-L] Symposium on Samson

Jeffrey Shoulson jshoulson at mail.as.miami.edu
Thu Feb 19 09:23:32 EST 2009

Members of this list may recall an earlier notice I posted about a
symposium co-hosted by the University of Miami and Florida
International University this coming February 26 and 27.  I apologize
for repeating myself, but wanted to add the following link that
provides a few further details.

http://www.as.miami.edu/spotlights/
English_department_celebrates_Miltons_400

If you are in South Florida, or looking for an excuse to come down
(it's 78 degrees and sunny this morning!), we'd love to see you
here.  Registration is free.

Best,

Jeffrey Shoulson

Jeffrey S. Shoulson, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of English and Judaic Studies
University of Miami
PO Box 248145
Coral Gables, FL 33124-4632

(o) 305-284-5596