[Milton-L] Fetishizing Greatness, was Re: Is Paradise Lost

jonnyangel junkopardner at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 05:45:54 EDT 2009

Well, I did say right off the bat that I hoped he was being sarcastic, or
just had a loose definition. (Sarcasm is hard to convey/read on the net).
But perhaps if I were paying closer attention, I would have picked up on it
(I¹m writing 3 papers). I¹ll tell you though, I¹ve heard wackier stuff on
this list that was 100% sincere.

Please summer, save my wretched ass -

JA