[Milton-L] Fetishizing Greatness, was Re: Is Paradise Lost

James Rovira jamesrovira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 22:30:16 EDT 2009

Thanks much for the corrections, Jonny.  But did you scan the lines,
read them aloud, allow yourself to -feel- them?  Trust me -- just try
it.  And pay special attention to that last question in my previous
post.  Breaking up the line really does make a difference:

"Thus I do not
          write
'f(a,b).a=b',
but 'f(a,a)'
(or
and not
'f(a,b).
  ~a=b',
      but

Can't you just feel it, Jonny?  Every time -I- read it I'm moved to tears.

Sincerely,

Jim R