[Milton-L] Re: Is Paradise Lost

Jesse Swan jesse.swan at uni.edu
Wed Apr 22 08:45:47 EDT 2009

Very glad Carrol is back to the list!  What great, humane sense he
typically makes, as here.  (And I trust the paper turned out as you
like, Carrol.  I can well imagine the reward I would have had as an
auditor, especially as I might have learned how you treat her
spontaneity, something I seem always to pervert.)

jesse