[Milton-L] Re: Is Paradise Lost

jonnyangel junkopardner at comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 11:34:21 EDT 2009

60's? Age is the biggest perma-frier on earth!

Sorry to hear about your ex-husband and the booze.

Theodore Roethke (and too many to name) were permafried alcoholics, so I
guess it's not all bad...

For instance, I like my Hemmingway permafried in booze, but I guess that's
just the way he wrote it.

PS- "Don't be hatin" was a joke, but I think you know that (I hope).