[Milton-L] Re: Is Paradise Lost

Salwa Khoddam skhoddam at cox.net
Sat Apr 18 00:48:05 EDT 2009

Dear Milton Scholars,
I agree with S.Tertius and others who voiced their opinions about this recent thread of "inane" comments.  Why is it that we are keeping this "inane" discussion thread going?  Could we not get to the "sublime" without going through the "inane"? I don't know what to say against this avalanche of disrespectful and warped opinions. I look to this list as a scholarly source to advance my knowledge of Milton.  I have learned  much from you and hope to continue to do so.  Yes, Milton would burn "inane" books, although he would allow them to be published.  So must we use the "delete" key for "inane" statements.  Without a moderator, the silent treatment is best.

Salwa Khoddam