[Milton-L] Re: Is Paradise Lost

Scriblerus Tertius scriblerustertius at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 14:47:10 EDT 2009

Mr. Angel,
I'm glad to know that you can make words using the most commonly occuring letters in the English language, but I do not understand what you are blathering about. Maybe your synapses are not firing because I never asserted to know Milton better than you.  Milton wasn't "all about censorship." He only wanted things with no orientation to his particular truth censored. A close reading of _Areopagitica_ will bear that out. Methinks I hit a nerve.
Best,
S. Tertius

Message: 1