[Milton-L] Re: Absolute Freedom

Ross Leasure trleasure at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 12:41:31 EDT 2009

Just an update--my lecture today on excerpts from DDC was well
received by my students, and the pursuant discussion did them proud.
I had them reason out for themselves the theological echos of DDC to
be found in key moments from PL.  I however am knackered from the
experience.  Perhaps I should go back to halcyon days teaching
freshman comp.  On second thought, perhaps not.  Thanks once again,
all of you, for your input and assistance.  Especially I'd like to
commend your article, Dr. Fallon; I shared with them your peroration
on "Milton's God and 'Significant Freedom.'"

Ross

--
T. Ross Leasure
Dept. of English