[Milton-L] Absolute Freedom

Steve Fallon sfallon at nd.edu
Wed Apr 15 14:11:10 EDT 2009

I sent off my response to Ross before receiving Jason's message (I
appreciate the plug).

I meant to add that my post addresses Milton's theology, and that I
don't want to be taken as suggesting that the consistency of Milton's
understanding of divine freedom in Ddc is an adequate answer to those
who see the God of the epic as morally compromised.

Steve Fallon