[Milton-L] Christopher Hill once again - a brief note

Hannibal Hamlin hamlin.hannibal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:37:59 EDT 2009

Since these references are somewhat vague, could details be supplied? I.e.,
the review of Hill's Bible book, reviews by Worden and Trevor-Roper, and any
other relevant pieces? These may have been included in the earlier posts
referred to, but I no longer have those.

Hannibal

On 4/14/09, Feisal Mohamed <f.mohamed00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan,
>
> Will that 'British Intelligence' lecture be available in print at some
> point?
>

> All best (and delighted to see you back on the list),
> Feisal Mohamed
> U of Illinois

Hannibal Hamlin
Associate Professor of English