[Milton-L] Is Paradise Lost

Tony Demarest tonydemarest at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 14:40:25 EDT 2009

Sorry- did not mean to be nuclear- that name and quotation rather than quote are holdovers from rigid grad school issues- please accept my apologies-
Tony

From: wahcenter at earthlink.net
To: milton-l at lists.richmond.edu
Subject: Re: [Milton-L] Is Paradise Lost
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:20:40 -0400

I am not the greatest speller. That's for English professors. They did not systemize it until recently anyway. But I guess names are not to be violated. Too personal. Best, Terrance, Terenec, Terrence
On Apr 14, 2009, at 2:10 PM, Tony Demarest wrote:Please- it's ALLAN- sort of like mixing their and there
Tony