[Milton-L] RE: Best Resource on Satan as Hero

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 14 14:36:54 EDT 2009

Tony, please tell her she needs to start by defining "heroism" first. Steadman is a good start for this sort of research--but she should have some serious familiarity with Homer, Vergil, Tasso, Ariosto, Dante, and Spenser, too. It's a far bigger subject than she may realize. I can provide you more detailed information privately, if you wish.

All best,

Carol Barton