[Milton-L] Is Paradise Lost

gilliaca at jmu.edu gilliaca at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:08:19 EDT 2009

.
>   Until the MLA gets some sense and realizes the
>   commercial value in instituting a playoff system,
>   we'll never the know the real answer to this
>   question anyway.

OK! Someone should set up brackets - that's 64 spots and 65 writers [in the NCAA the lowest picks play each other for the last spot]. So - shall we imitate our better and have it be Ancients vs Moderns?  New World vs Old World? And how shall we bring in the great masterpieces of non-Anglophone writers?

Surely a canon of worms!

Cynthia A. Gilliatt
English Department, JMU, ret.
JMU Safe Zones supporter