[Milton-L] Milton's Good God

Alan Rudrum alanrudrum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:15:05 EDT 2009

Swift also wrote "Proper words in proper places, make the true definition of
a style."  Try "Good God! what a genius I had when I wrote that book" and
those who have ears to hear will notice a significant difference from what
Derek reports him to have said.

I shall not be adding to Dennis's  royalties.  One step to the left from my
study chair, left arm raised just above shoulder level, and there is the
original hardback.

 Best wishes to all

Alan Rudrum