[Milton-L] Milton & Pullman (and Blake and Lewis too)

Angelica Duran duran0 at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 2 14:46:30 EDT 2009

Dear scholars,

It has been a long time since I have read Little Women. Could someone tell
me about the direct connections to Milton and Blake?  Also, it seems like
the text is very useful in undergraduate courses.  What makes it so? Very
interesting.  I am teaching a freshman course for ³at risk² undergraduates
in a learning community that we have here at Purdue.  The course is called
³Coming of Age in the U.S.²  Although I have already drafted the syllabus,
this may just be something I should include.

Adios,

Angelica Duran
Associate Professor
English and Comparative Literature