[Milton-L] Milton & Pullman (and Blake and Lewis too)

Campbell, W. Gardner Gardner_Campbell at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 2 13:25:49 EDT 2009

Yes, vital to teach the whole of "Little Women," I think. I do this in my Film, Text, and Culture course in tandem with three film adaptations. It's a book with many surprises.
 I'd never thought of doing Milton, Bunyan, Blake, Alcott. "Songs of Innocence and Experience" and "Little Women" side by side? Could be v. interesting. Thanks for the idea.
Gardner