[Milton-L] Milton & Pullman (and Blake and Lewis too)

Margaret Thickstun mthickst at hamilton.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:21:02 EDT 2009

Yes, /Little Women/ is a wonderful text to teach in relation to
Bunyan--and it always surprises students who are expecting a saccharine
girls' book, especially if you do the whole thing: Little Women and Good
Wives.--Margie

Beth Bradburn wrote:
> "Little Women" would make an interesting addition to this already
> fascinating module.
>
> Beth Bradburn
>> I've been teaching Pullman for the last few years in a module that
>> runs from Milton, Bunyan and Blake, and it does make pedagogic sense
>> as a little tradition.
>>
>> Roger
>>

>> Dr Roger Pooley
>> School of Humanities
>> Keele University
>> Keele, Staffs ST5 5BG, U.K.
>>
>> Tel: 01782 733144

Margaret Olofson Thickstun

Elizabeth J. McCormack Professor of English

Hamilton College

198 College Hill Road

Clinton, NY 13323

(315) 859-4466