[Milton-L] This is an off-topic message, and it is NOT political

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon May 26 13:57:28 EDT 2008

It is every bit as political as would be a similar post by a German
national thanking the German Army.

This is nothing against the individual enlisted men (commissioned
officers more complicated), and I as a member of the USAF myself yet
(attached to NSA with a top secret clearance 55 years ago), but the U.S.
military as an institution is an isntrument of pure evil, and has been
for 60 years.]

Carrol