[Milton-L] This is an off-topic message, and it is NOT political

Carol Barton cbartonphd1 at verizon.net
Sun May 25 19:15:54 EDT 2008

It's a thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who wore and wear the uniform . . . those who fought, and those who served, those who came home in body bags, as well as those who came home with injuries we could see, and those who bore injuries only they knew existed.

You are heroes, all of you, regardless of the name of the action, regardless of the politics.

I don't support war, but I do support YOU. God bless and keep you all, and may we someday find a way to resolve our differences that doesn't involve shedding the blood and stealing the futures of our children.

Carol Barton