[Milton-L] Transportation from Heathrow or Gatwick (for IMS9)

John Leonard jleonard at uwo.ca
Tue May 6 17:52:06 EDT 2008

My initial response on reading Carol's  email was "Why would anyone do this when they can take the Heathrow express to Paddington for 14 quid?", but I checked the website and it turns out that the price Carol quotes is for a round trip.  22 quid for door to door service sounds like a good deal to me.  Thanks, Carol, for this most helpful tip.